Thursday, June 17, 2010

One Month From Today


One month from today, my baby girl will be flying from North Carolina to New Jersey, then from New Jersey to Sweden. Wow....


So today I pray for her safe travels. I also pray for her to find a Christian friend within her group (hey, more than ONE Christian friend would be amazing). I pray they support each other and that everyone arrives safely to each destination. I pray that Christen remembers to stick with the group and not to wander off or to get distracted. And finally, I pray for peace to wash over me and for me to stay strong in the faith I have of my protective Father.


Those are the prayers I'm praying today.






This past weekend was a great one. Christen and I were able to spend time with my mother's family. Fun was had by all!! Enjoy these couple of memories that I was able to capture:











2 comments:

Karen Hossink said...

Joining you in those prayers, Jodi.
And as I look at the pictures, I am getting excited for the first 'swim day' of the summer. Next Tuesday! *grin*

AiringMyLaundry said...

I hope your daughter will have a fabulous trip!