Monday, June 21, 2010

Monday


I try not to get online over the weekend. I have my blackberry and that's enough. I'm in front of the computer enough during the week.


One month from today, Christen will be halfway through her week playing in The Gothia Cup. I pray for her to have endurance and to listen to her coaches. I also pray she has bunches and bunches of fun!!!!


This morning, I dropped her off at church. She will be gone for a week on a youth camp/mission trip. Their youth camp is a mix of camp and missions. She'll choose a track and she'll work on that track all week. She could choose to serve in a nursing home, day camp for kids, construction, etc, etc. Last year they went to Nashville, TN. This year they'll be in Alabama. I'll miss her like crazy but she's in good hands and I know she'll have fun. This week, I pray she becomes closer to God. I also pray that God reveals to her the next step in what is His plan for her life. She's had times when she believes He wants her to be a missionary. I have no clue. All I can do is pray for His will. I hope this week brings her closer to what her calling truly is.


1 comment:

Karen Hossink said...

Yes, LORD! Please speak to Christen's heart this week!

Jodi, I think it would be awesome if you were able to come to the gIRL Gathering in NC. *grin*