Monday, October 24, 2011

Let me introduce you to Erin Condren.....

....and Julie from Joy's Hope who blogged about an AMAZING deal!!

Have you heard of Erin Condren??  No??  Well, you MUST check out her website and take in ALL of the personalization goodies she has to offer!

And...  she has these planners...  I've heard nothing but PRAISE about her planners!!  She has life planners and planners for TEACHERS...  they come with stickers and BRIGHT pages, also, you can have the cover PERSONALIZED... 

All kinds of goodness!

Don't "do" paper planners?  Well, there's stuff for you too.  Like stationary, note pads, call me cards, calendars, canvas...  gosh, just know there's a lot of stuff. 

Anyway, I've read a lot of blogs lately about the amazing Erin Condren life planners.  But I've yet to actually purchase one because...  well...  they are $50.  And I have a kid going to college next year.  I'm pinching pennies until they scream.  So I just couldn't make the purchase... 

That is until Plum District came along.  Basically, they have great deals.  But not just ANY deals.  They have great deals catered to MOMS!  And TODAY ONLY they have a great deal going on with Erin Condren where you can get $50 worth of merch for only $25!!  (and, if you're new to Plum, you get a $5 credit, so really, that's $50 worth of merch for only $20!!!)



I couldn't pass it up and I hate to keep a great deal to myself.  So, I'm passing it on to you! 

Please, do go through my link though so I can get some love for referring you. 

THIS JUST IN!!!  Use the code word: FABULOUS and you'll get 15% off!  So that's $50 worth of merch for $18!! wow...  this is an awesome deal!

I hope you check it out and if you purchase this awesome deal, I hope you pass it along to your friends so you can share the love!  You'll get your own link they can sign up with and show the love right back to you. 

So, what are you waiting for???  Go and sign up for Plum District here and grab this deal before it's gone!  :o)

HAPPY MONDAY!!!

No comments: