Thursday, October 27, 2011

Christen, The Coach

Christen helped out with a U6 Soccer team this year.  And I would dare say, she loved every minute of it!  She loved when they would actually listen to her and when the kids would learn something new. 

I went out this past Saturday and caught some of their game.  Christen was really good with the kids.  She actually places them in formation during plays and gets to be on the field with them. 

I don't think there's anything cuter than a U6 Soccer game:




 Even when they aren are on the sideline, they still love to run around! 
Oh to be young and have endless amounts of energy.


They had their last game on Tuesday and they all went out to eat at Wendy's to celebrate.
  Those kids really love her and I think the feeling is mutual.  I believe she may even miss them.  :o)

No comments: