Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Photography Challenge Overload

Okay...  I admit...  I'm WAY behind on the photography challenge... 


I believe what has me stumped is the "Sunset" and "Me w/ 13 Things".  I can't really get a great Sunset picture from my house.  I'm surrounded by houses and trees!  But I hope to get it this afternoon at church. 


And me w/ 13 things??  I will get it done I'm sure. 


I don't want to give up, I will complete the challenge!

I'm skipping ahead to Day 14 ~ Eyes





These be my eyes.  My favorite color is green, my eyes are green...  or hazel...  or blue...  depending on the light.  I just noticed...  my left eye looks a little funky...  hrmm...   and where oh where did all those wrinkles come from???   I think I will call them: "laugh lines".  :o)




And tomorrow... (I'm not gonna promise) so I HOPE I will have days 12 & 13 ready.  :o)


TOTALLY unrelated...  but I just realized I missed this month's Ten on Ten...  oh well... 

Hope everyone is having a great week, it's half way to the weekend!  yay!!

No comments: