Thursday, September 8, 2011

Day 7 & 8 ~ Photography Challenge

My card reader has decided to not work, so I had to upload these from my camera phone. 


Day 7 ~ Fruit


I don't know why I bought bananas...  I normally eat them all the time when it's cold b/c I put them in my oatmeal...  I think I had good intentions...  :o)




Day 8 ~ A Bad Habit

Just for you Karen!  :o)

Yes...  I bite my nails.  Always have, for as long as I remember.  Once I did let them grow out, but I hated it!  Dirt would get under the nails and it was so hard to get it out, yuck...  I would love to stop, but once they get a certain length, I can't help it. 

3 comments:

Karen Hossink said...

Awww, thanks, Jodi! *wink*
Ya know, if you stop playing in the mud you might not get dirt under your nails. LOL

Melissa said...

I just posted my "bad habit" photo. We have the same one! :)

Anonymous said...

Just get in the habit of trimming your nails once a week. Although that picture of your nails doesn't look too bad.