Monday, September 19, 2011

Photography Challenege - Days 15 - 18

Day 15 ~ Silhouette

I'm telling ya...  the silhouette thing stumped me...  but then I found a way to make it work:





I.want.this.   I just haven't justified purchasing it just yet.  But I know I would use it.  I just know I would!  It would be awesome in making letters for my banners.  Sigh...  dare to dream...  And this is the newest model, the Silhouette Cameo.  It should be available for purchase really, really soon. 



Day 16 ~ Long Exposure

Well..  I don't have a DSLR camera or anyother type of camera that will allow me to do a "Long Exposure" shot.  I have a fancy point and shoot.  So...  I decided to post my favorite pictures from this weekend:




This was my first attempt at rainbow cupcakes.  The only problem I had with these is, for the best and brightest color, you need to use vanilla cake batter.  Vanilla cake isn't my favorite...  But that's cool.  They weren't for me anyways.  :o)



Day 17 ~ Technology

I decided to take a picture of the technology I can't seem to live without...  but wouldn't it be nice if I could??





Please, don't pay attention to the date on the screen.  I remember when there were no such thing as cell phones!  I didn't have them as a kid or teenager.  I think the first "mobile" phone I had was a "bag phone" that only worked while plugged into my car.  Oh, I thought I was so cool!  The next phone for me will be an iPhone.  But I'm too cheap to pay "brand new" price, so I'm waiting until my contract is up, and hopefully the iPhone 4s will be priced down. 



Day 18 ~ Your Shoes

These poor things....




I wear them just about every work day.  I can't wait until the weather gets a little cooler and I start back to wearing my boots.  These shoes have just about had it...  Oh no...  And just as I uploaded this, I noticed the "Made in China" label...  is there anything at all we can buy that doesn't have "Made in China" on it???


I'm excited about today's challenge...  and I hope I actually get to take the picture today! 

No comments: