Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Walgreens Rocks!

I love Walgreen's. I am familiar with just about everyone that works in my local Walgreen's. They are all super nice and they don't make me feel like a nuisance for going in there just about every day. Especially when I don't have time to make my coffee in the morning. When I don't have time to make my coffee or if I forget, I'll stop in Walgreen's and pick up a Starbucks Frappuccino. I prefer the Mocha flavor, but today I had to settle on the Coffee flavor.










I have to have caffeine. Without it I'm impossible to deal with. With it, I'm almost possible to deal with.



While in Walgreen's, I thought to myself: "I need to have a healthy snack". Bathing suit weather is here people!! I just got to where I'm comfortable wearing a bathing suit in my back yard, but I'm just not ready to wear one on a public beach or pool. I do have a gym membership, but it really doesn't do me any good when I just drive by the gym instead of stopping and actually going inside and working out.

Anyway, healthy snack... I saw the Almonds. Almonds have been getting a lot of press for being heart healthy. But I didn't want plain almonds and I didn't want sweet almonds. So... I got these:

I can't wait to try them... still a little too early in the day yet though...

I will give a full report on how I like them later.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Enjoy!

Karen Hossink said...

Lime 'n chili?

Really???

OK. I've never tired them. But if we ever meet face-to-face, I don't think you need to worry about me eating all your almonds. LOL!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today. I'm glad to meet you!

Jolyn Buhrley said...

thanks for your comment on my blog! You are doing a much better job keeping up with posts!

Ha, I like almonds too....however, are they still healthy with chocolate on them?!:)