Monday, January 16, 2012

You Just Never Know

I'm not fond of cryptic people.

You know the ones!  The ones that talk about something w/out really "talking" about something.

Well, I'm about to become one of those people.

There are issues going on and I can't talk about them and I'm upset.

It makes me want to curl inside myself and wait for everything to get better.

HA!

And after ANOTHER weekend of doing absolutely NOTHING, I fear I'm getting too used to the idea of doing absolutely nothing.

So, I'm going to do something.

Pray, for sure.

And actively seek what God wants me to do, so I can be prepared and be done with the "curl up inside myself and hide" phase.

It's a nasty cycle, that "curl up inside myself and hide" phase.  I'm tired of seeing it, and I'm tired of living it.

I'm.done.

7 comments:

Pam said...

I'm sorry you're going through that! You have the best plan though. Take care!

Jodi Evans said...

Thank you Pam! God's got it all under control. :)

Fiona Rossiter said...

Very powerful words - how often do we just want to do it all ourselves! That's my goal for 2012 learning to trust more & be more patient! Thanks for stopping by my FB page & I hope you visited my blog :) I tried to open your Pinterest link but it didnt work? let me know what it is mine is: http://pinterest.com/fiona_rossiter/. Have a great day!

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

Hey girl,
Sorry you're going through such a hard time. Sending prayers.

Jodi Evans said...

Thank you so much!! I can really feel the prayers and my heart is lifting. :)

Jodi Evans said...

Thank you!! It's so hard to trust and be patient, but I'm so glad to have this blogging community for support! And thank you for telling me about my pinterest link, it's fixed now. I'm about to start following you! :) http://pinterest.com/underthegasun

Jenn said...

I hope you are okay, whatever it is, you have the right attitude about it. *hugs*