Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Etsy Update and Ten on Ten

Yeah...  have you noticed I haven't started my new blog yet?  or opened my Etsy store yet??   

I didn't realize how much WORK was involved, but that's okay.  I know it will all happen when it's suppose to happen.  I tend to want to rush through things.  It's my excitement taking over.  But God is slowing me down on this one and I'm REALLY okay with that.  I know that when He's in charge, things happen at His pace, in His time and the results are His blessings! 

Things I have left to do: get shipping supplies in; take a few more pictures

So, in reality, not much left to do. 

Okay...  now to let you all in on something I will be participating in tomorrow with posting to follow on Friday.  I discovered this last month, but was too late to participate... so I'm SUPER excited to participate this month.  It involves taking pictures, which I LOVE to do...  for more information, and to find out how to participate, go here.  Here's the idea: 

ten on ten :: the idea

Take a photo every hour for ten consecutive hours on the tenth of each month. Document a day of your life and find beauty among the ordinary moments. Then share your beauty with us!


When you go to the ten on ten blog, you'll find out how to link up and share YOUR ten on ten post. 

I think Rebekah (the creator of ten on ten) is moving this month's post to her blog, but you can read all about that in the ten on ten blog
 
I hope you can participate!  And if not, I hope you check out all the posts that are submitted...  there are some crazy talented people out there....

1 comment:

Karen Hossink said...

Ah, sometimes it's a challenge to go at His pace. But it's always better that way.

It will be fun to see your ten on ten!