Friday, October 22, 2010

~Halloween~

It's my husband's favorite time of year. Halloween!! He loves decorating the front porch, dressing up and going to haunted houses. He loves ghost stories and scary movies (even though they freak him out). And even though living in a neighborhood isn't his ideal "thing", I know he loves it this time of year because we get a lot of kids coming by to Trick~or~Treat on Halloween.



He has already started decorating the front porch. He just needs to add the Haunted Horse and Carriage and carve the pumpkins. He bought EIGHT pumpkins!! Christen gets one to carve and I get one to carve/paint (I haven't made up my mind yet). Jon will have the other SIX to carve. He's going with a Star Wars theme. I can't wait!! I would love to post the pumpkins he carved last year, but for some reason, I can't get them to save.


Here's what he's done so far:










































No comments: